- Maintenance Services
- Facility Services
- Information Technology Services
- Energy Management Services
- Health, Safety & Emergency Preparedness
- District Framework
- Capital Projects
- Green Initiatives
- Green Weblinks
- What Can I Do?
- Work Requests
Facility Services is responsible for delivering a clean and orderly environment for learning, including:
- Custodial Services
- Access and Security Contract Management
- Health & Safety - development, implementation and monitoring programs, systems and contracts for the protection of employees and students within the District.
- Trucking and Mail Delivery
- Waste Management & Recycling
- Carpet and Floor Care
- Moving Services
- Chairs, Tables, Choral Risers and Staging Supply
- Support to Community Activities and Special Events Taking Place in Our Facilities
Click here to open the Custodial Management Guide for Pandemic Influenza and Viral Gastroenteritis (Norwalk-like illness), which describes the more stringent cleaning procedures followed during an influenza pandemic (including H1N1) or an outbreak of viral gastroenteritis to protect the safety and health of building occupants.
The Department Manager is Steve Smoroden
Assistant Managers Harry Kumar and Ken Janzen are the afternoon shift and weekend shift supervisors