Starting in June the McCloskey Playground Replacement Project, which received over $100,000 from the provincial government earlier this year, will begin.
Installation of a new ‘jungle gym’ play area will be taking place in the northwest corner of the property from June-End of August.
- June 5 – Secure Site (this will include perimeter fencing)
- June 7 to June 24 – Prepare site base (excavate and gravel fill)
- July 2 to August 30 – Assemble and install play equipment
- August 20 to Aug 23 – Install benches, curbing and ancillary equipment
- August 26 – Back fill Play area
- August 30 – Clean up and project completion
This schedule may vary slightly depending on factors such as weather and other unplanned issues.
North Delta Reporter